Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- ½ cup milk or almond milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons ground flax
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Then mix together the remaining wet ingredients: Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add in dry ingredients (flour, flax, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt) and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each up about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Marcel's Culinary Experience http://www.marcelsculinaryexperience.com/