Mustard Roasted Potatoes
- ¼ cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 ½ pounds small red and white skinned potatoes, cut into ¾”wide wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with parchment.
- Whisk mustard, olive oil, butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, lemon peel, and salt in large bowl to blend. Add the potatoes; sprinkle generously with freshly ground black pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in single layer on baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes, toss, and roast until potatoes are crusty outside and tender inside, about 25 minutes longer.
- Can be made 2 hours before serving. Let stand at room temperature, then rewarm in 425 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Marcel's Culinary Experience http://www.marcelsculinaryexperience.com/